Friday 28 November 2014

*Review* Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir

Hi guys

This is more of a personal taste thing really so this review will be more about the brand, service and utter quality personified that is Jo Malone! J

I was first told about JM a few years ago and since I have had some form of product from JM sitting on my dresser since…JM traditionally produce fragrances and home perfumeries (if that’s even a word, well Word hasn’t auto-corrected so I assume it is :/ ) for all occasions. The have recently branched out into skincare too.

To give a brief history…

Jo Malone joined The Estée Lauder Companies' family of brands in 1999 and is available in 22 countries and territories. Jo Malone is a British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home. Rewriting the rules of perfumery by mixing unexpected combinations of ingredients and providing elegant yet playful concepts where scent is used with abandon, the world of Jo Malone continues to inspire a loyal following.

One thing about the fragrances to remember is that they are all Eau de Toilette, I know some people really fuss about these things, myself included and I usually don’t bother with them unless they’re EDP. So I was a little miffed when I found this, however they have an intense range of fragrances which are the EDP equivalent, packaged in black bottles to discern from the normal range (which is packaged in clear glass bottles).

Sadly, the fragrances in the intense range are completely different and unique from the normal range….so I cannot buy my favourite Pomegranate Noir in the intense range *sad times* However, all is not bad because Pom Noir can be bought in a lotion, crème or candle form to help alleviate the sadness a bit…and naturally because I’m so obsessed, I have all of them!



You will also be happy to read that all their fragrances are unisex so sharing is caring peoples! The bottles come in 30ml (£40.00) and 100ml (£80.00) and for Christmas they have put together some amazing gift sets  and even a special edition Pom Noir bottle in festive colours!

Also because the bottles are so beautifully packaged and presented it saves a lot of money on gift wrapping etc. Another few firm favourites of mine are Blackberry & Bay, Peony Blush & Suede and Wild Sage & Sea Salt…

I have linked the website below for you all to check out - http://www.jomalone.com

Let me know what your favourite scent is…

See you soon


Animas x

No comments:

Post a Comment