Tuesday 25 November 2014

Hunt for my Holy Grail Foundation - Part One…

Hello folks

Up until two years ago I never wore foundation as part of my daily makeup routine. I was living in a delusional world where I thought I had flawless skin and never thought I’d need to wear it. I didn't understand the concept of foundation until I happened upon the Lancôme counter at Boots and life as I knew it changed forever…

I was matched with Lancôme’s Teint Miracle Foundation (£25.65) in shade number 40, I suppose this is where my obsession with high end makeup started. After a year of use, I wasn't too blown away with this, it didn't do anything for my skin, it was I feel too light of a coverage for me and not feeling any loyalty to Lancôme I ventured over to the Mac counter in Harvey Nichols.

After watching Wayne Goss’s awesome review (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PxKhkATy0Q) of the Mac Mineralise Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (£24.00) I decided to buy in NC42 – the MUA at Mac was very professional and listed all the qualities of this foundation. I was impressed with the finish and decided to buy, and the rest is history really as I was matched with what I think is my HG foundation…
My skin felt flawless and I even got the elusive glow all women aspire to so happy days!! The foundation is light to medium coverage, great for dry skin and very dewy and lasts about a year with daily use, so I’d recommend this to anyone!

Stay tuned for part two tomorrow…


Animas x

No comments:

Post a Comment