Wednesday 26 November 2014

*Review* Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in 114 Understudy

Hi guys

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I have an obsession with all things lipstick. I have perhaps a lipstick from most brands and a new launch always excites me!

I will eventually review my favourites and the ones I would not repurchase, so if you have one you’d like reviewed, give us a shout, I've probably tried it!

Let me start with a firm favourite of mine, priced at £19.00 the Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in Understudy is a firm favourite. When MJ Beauty was announced last year, I like many other women screamed in utter joy and happiness. So on a visit to London in June I walked a mile from the tube station to locate the elusive store in Chelsea that housed the range and went crazy, not literally LOL.

I picked and swatched Understudy and immediately fell in love as at the time I was having a coral love, as you do in the height of Summer…MJ market these Lipsticks as Lip Gels, complete fad in my opinion LOL but we must be different…



The formula is one of my favourites, as you all know I have chapped hideously dry lips so the moisturising nature of this lipstick is right up my street. It’s neither matte nor too glossy and sits in between the two. The colour pay-off is excellent, I usually find I don’t need to reapply after I’ve eaten which is great, hate having to reapply…The colour of the actual lipstick is a dull coral which I LOVE.

The packaging the lipstick is housed in is very luxurious, on a par with Tom Ford, right up there with the greats! Quality shines through! Looks good in the bag etc etc.

So yeah, I will be repurchasing more colours in the range in the near future and can’t say enough good things about the range to be honest…

Let me know what you guys think…have you tried MJ Beauty?

Talk soon

Animas x

No comments:

Post a Comment