Thursday 27 November 2014

*Review* Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Espresso

Hi guys

Believe it or not, up until a year ago I never touched my brows, they were just a pair of furry stamps on my forehead awaiting rescue. Then I suddenly decided to throw caution to the wind and have them threaded.

OMG that was the worst pain ever. Maybe because it was the first time and the hairs were long. Who knows.

Anyway I was a little paranoid as to what product to use to fill them in as my eyebrows are quite fine and I couldn't
afford buying some random branded makeup which would result in shedding! I have read some horror stories *shudders*.

A visit to a Tom Ford counter a few months ago lead me to buy the Brow Sculptor in Espresso (£34.00) and much like the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil (£26.00) it is amazing. The Hourglass one is slightly cheaper but for me they do the same job however the Tom Ford is more readily accessible to me.

The Tom Ford Brow Sculptor comes in a range of colours and the pen is really quirky, it comes with some extra features including a brow brush (always handy!) and a sharpener. The pencil inside is not a pencil so to speak more like the lead found in a pencil and easily sharpenable (if that’s even a word).

The product stays in place after use and all day, so I find no need to buy a brow gel to further lock it in place, another product I’m a little skeptical to use…however you never know, may be open to it in the future…I know a few people use eye shadows, however my skills with an arched makeup brush are abysmal – therefore I steer clear, because this sculptor is shaped in a sort of arch, I feel it gives me more control than a brush.



Since purchasing this I have repurchased and probably will do again, however I have my eye on the Anastasia Brow Whiz, but since that’s only available online I’m a little vary about ordering and then finding I've bought the wrong colour….always annoys me! Who has time to faff around with returns? K

Let me know your thoughts guys and what products you use to get the perfect brow…

See you soon


Animas x

No comments:

Post a Comment