Monday 8 December 2014

*Review* YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush Lipsticks

These are amazing and I have three! The formula is liquid but dries to a matte finish. Which for any of you who love long lasting lipsticks, it’s a great thing!

The packaging is funky too, it looks like you’re carrying nail polish in your handbag! And you can use it as a blush too! I find that element bizarre and don’t use them for that purpose tbh…Think the colours show up much better on my lips than my NC42 cheeks!

The ones I have are No 11, No 9 & No 5 and these retail at £27.00 each. I think I got a little carried away that day….oh well it happens…I have yet to visit a Guerlian counter for fear of the havoc I may cause to my bank account…

All in all very pretty colours, they have a wide range of colours. Very moisturising and good colour pay off – you do have to reapply after eating etc but its matter of preference really. 

Matte lippies are not my friend and I usually find I have to apply a balm before putting them on.  However these are great because they’re a liquid consistency so I don’t need to do the lip balm step first. Yay!


Have you tried these – what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment