Monday 22 December 2014

*Chanel* Make Up Brush Love


I know I say this a lot, but my affinity with all things makeup did not start too long ago – the obsession has overcome me quite recently. Anyhoo I was the type who never used makeup brushes for any purpose. I was a ‘apply-foundation-with-the-hand’ kinda gal and loved it this way. Until I became a bit conscious of hygiene and my lack of any brushes at all! So I invested and I invested good.

I still remember the look of longing on the sales assistants face as I bought the Real Techniques Face and Eye Brush collections last year – bless her!

Anyway this post is all about one brush, one single beautiful brush! The Chanel No 1 Powder Brush. This brush is the dream *sighs*.



It applies any powder formula evenly and without leaving any streaks *rolls eyes* or any residue or even (as some Mac brushes have a penchant of doing) shedding.

Priced at a whopping £44.00 you can buy the entire Real Techniques range for that much and more! But once in a while you feel like a splurge…I have often used this to apply my Chanel Universal Bronzer which as you all know is a cream formula and therefore this is a great all-rounder.

It has a domed shape so great for bronzing, contouring and blushing hehe… and I know a few people will die of disgust, but you don’t even need to clean it often…I simply don’t have the time to go around cleaning my brushes 24/7 but thankfully this doesn't require that much care…*thank god*

It also comes in a velvet sleeve embossed with the Chanel logo to keep it from getting dirty which is great! Much better than the Tom Ford range of brushes which come in a box and nothing else and you basically have to re-mortgage your house to buy…tut tut Tom Ford.

I just felt like raving about these brushes as no one online ever does!


Animas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment