Tuesday 23 December 2014

*MAC* Makeup Review – Gingerly Blush

Hey pals

I don’t have a great collection of blushers as I do lipsticks, as it’s so easy to get it wrong and the wrong blusher colour on your cheek is unforgivable and tragic – so I have a couple which I love and wear on more or less a daily basis.

One such blush is Macs Gingerly blush, it’s a orangey brown nude shade, and comes priced at an economic £18.00 – this stuff lasts ages. I have yet to hit pan and I have had it ages…the pigment is true to colour and compliments my NC42 skin tone greatly.




So glad I found it! I came across it whilst purchasing a nude lipstick at Mac – Freckletone, if you’re interested in knowing – apparently its Kim K’s signature colour – but who cares?

I sometimes use it to contour when I have a lazy day and can’t be bothered to reach for my Tom Ford contour kit. It lasts all day and it doesn’t feel like you have an obvious blusher on which is always great!

Applied using a powder brush (see my review on my favourite brush to powder with here - http://animassays.blogspot.com/2014/12/chanel-make-up-brush-love.html ) it is just effortless to apply and doesn't come with a cheapo blusher brush as you find with some other brands…

After using this though, I will try and be more adventurous and purchase other blushers from Mac and see how I go…


Have you tried this?? If not give it a whirl – you won’t regret it x

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love mac! Great post!

    Senay x
    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun - I love Mac too

    I will have a peep x

    ReplyDelete