Monday 5 January 2015

*NARS* Narsissist Palette - Review

Hello all

Happy new year to you and a warm welcome to today's blog!!!!!

I have absolutely adored Nars Cosmetics since I first discovered its philosophy and obviously the quality of the makeup is just out of this world.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on this palette early 2014 when it was released limited edition.



It retailed at £50.00 and I thought as a regular user of Nars eyeshadows that this was a bargain buy!!! Tonnes of colours all in one palette. I believe this is the first time Nars released such a large selection of colours in one palette, So you can imagine my excitement!!!

The palette itself consists of 15 shades of colour, a mixture of mattes and shimmers and is ideal to create any eye look, from day to night!



As you can see this palette has seen a lot of use. It has an amazing range of highlights, warm browns and darker shades to create the ideal smoky eye look! 

Another amazing thing about this palette is that the shades are not exclusive to this palette, they are available as either singles or duos, but there is one colour exclusive to the palette -

Top row, from right to left - All about Eve, Madrague #2, Fez, Bali & Coconut Grove
Middle row, from right to left - Madrague #1, Nepal, Ashes to Ashes, Brousse #2 & Mekong
Bottom row, from right to left - Belissima #1, Lhasa, Bad Behaviour, Dogon & Pandora #2

Dogon is the exclusive colour, all the rest are readily available.



I love this palette and have rarely used any other palette since, it's a great all rounder and if in some miraculous way you can still get your hands on this, or you have it closeted away for a special occasion - USE IT!!!! Don't be a closet makeup hoarder!!!!

As I say to my friends - YOLO!!!! And makeup has a shelf life!!!

Have you used this, what do you think?

Sam

X

2 comments: