Monday 12 January 2015

*Inglot Cosmetics Freedom System* REVIEW!!!

Hi folks

Today I am reviewing an exciting product I've been using for the last few months.

The Inglot Cosmetics Freedom System Eye Shadow Palette. When I first heard about this brand and the Freedom System, I was excited to try it and wanted to see if the shadows were as good as people said.

I visited the Westfield, London store and was overwhelmed with the affordability and choice of product in store. The staff were very helpful and kind and left me to my devices in selecting the colours I wanted on my 'pan'.

I decided to go for the five pan magnetic eye shadow palette:


I just love this palette, it has a magnetic strip at the back which allows for easy change and replenishment of shadows and allows you to arrange shadows as you please; and that's not all, the palette comes in all shapes and sizes so you really can pick and choose a few eye shadows or even a blush to include in the palette, as my sister did on the day. The palette I bought was priced at £8.00, which is quite reasonable considering its design.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the numbers of the shadows I bought but they were all matt ones to help create easy day looks, I thought the colours coordinated beautifully and would suit my NC42 skin-tone nicely.

Having used the shadows I can safely say that they are of a good quality, you don't get much fall out and they blend easily. The eye shadows are priced at £5.00 each which for the amount of product you get is very very reasonable.


I also love how the top is also magnetic, it has a matt effect which is pretty cool.

I've heard their black gel liner is blacker then black - so will test that soon too, now that I am confident it is a good brand.

Have you used Inglot cosmetics before??

S x

2 comments:

  1. This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information about top cosmetic brands in India. Even I have some awesome collection at #Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete