Thursday 8 January 2015

ByTerry Ombré Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow Sticks - My Views

Hi folks

I've been a little vary with trying the ByTerry brand because as some of you may know it is ridiculously expensive! However it is money well spent in my opinion!

I bought three beautiful shades in the ByTerry Ombré Blackstar range - these are eye shadow sticks, which i believe are so much easier to use than powder eye shadow! 



In a stick form the pens are so much easier to use and control - the pigment of the shadows is immense - they last all day and do not budge, even on my oily eye lids (so annoying).

I have the colours Misty Rock, a pinky colour with silver flecks. Bronze Moon, a great classic brown an ideal one for single application for a simple day look and Blue Obsession for when I'm feeling a little more daring which is a gorgeous navy colour.



Retailing at £29.00 each at Space NK - they really are a luxury buy - however a little really does go a long way! Once applied you literally have a few seconds to blend before it sets and locks in place!



The gold packaging is quite sturdy and feels heavy to the touch as you would expect from a luxury brand. However for you drugstore girls out there I believe Kiko also do a range of affordable eye shadow sticks which I am looking to buy soon! As they say no makeup is exclusive to any brand!!!

Here's a picture of me today with Blue Obsession on - after a long working day it's still on and not faded or budged a single jot!!! So if you're feeling spendy then put these on your wish list.



Ciao for now 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment