Tuesday 27 January 2015

Best mascara of all time!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Favourite mascara time!!!!!

I am one of those rare women who have found and fallen in love with their holy grail, best of the best, cream of the crop, amazingly great, mascara of all time. This blog literally cannot continue without me squealing my delight at my long lasting love affair with this product. 

You want volume, length, dreamy thick lashes?? Then look no further!! 

Lancôme have a range of Hypnose mascaras all under the Hypnose umbrella but affixed with another name I.e  Hypnose Dolls Eyes etc and the one I love in this range is called Hypnose Drama. Simply amazing.

Blacker than black, in a few strokes it achieves a look most women die for. Immediately lifts the eyes to create a wide awake look and seldom requires any other application of makeup. Great for busy working professionals or mummies out there!!



Having had a brief fling with Max Factor mascaras I wasn't too fussed, they didn't necessarily wow me. I also felt the same for the Loréal red and white one (they use unnecessarily long names for their mascaras). This was one which involved priming the lashes with a white coat and then following up with the black coat. What a farce, I mean who has time to do that? So i decided to go high end and after using a sample of the Hypnose Drama I decided to buy the real thing.

Retailing at £22.00 it is expensive, but if you're a savvy shopper like myself, you'll wait for the periods of the year when you know it'll go down to at least £15.00 and stock up then. Which is what I did during Xmas. 

What I also like about the Hypnose range is that the mascaras can be bought in gift sets which includes the amazing makeup remover, which has a French name I can never remember. So I always look out for these too.



Another thing I love about this mascara, is the wand. Now I know a lot of people talk about the wand being the actual thing that makes or breaks a mascara, and the formula not really much of a deal. I can't say that's true. Although I love the wand on this mascara the formula is exceptional too. Doesn't clump and smudge and is very easy to remove.

The wand however, is curved. Which bemused me at first but then the lady at the counter showed me how to use it, to make make the most of it. The idea is that you use the outer part of the wand first, apply a generous coat, then twirl the wand and use the inner part and reapply. This is amazing. It definitely makes a huge difference and cuts out soo much time I wasted in the past with the priming mascara.


So yeah guys, I definitely recommend this if you're on he market for a new mascara, let me know your thoughts in the comments box below if you have a HG mascara you love.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment