Sunday 21 December 2014

*Review* Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Rose Brown

Hello folks 

I have been sampling many delights recently which I cannot wait to share with you!!

But right now, it's all about the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks!!! OMG I was mesmerised as I meandered by the BB counter in Selfridges and ogled these beauties!! 

If you like the Nars Lip Pencils well these are their big sisters!! Without a doubt the pencil is jumbo - so more product for the same price - one thing I was left wondering was where am I going to get a sharpener that size! But thankfully the Art Sticks also come with sharpeners!! Yay!!!

I bought the colour Rose Brown which is a pretty muted rosey brown, exactly what it says on the tin. The finish is semi matte - and they're quite long lasting. Priced at £19.50 they're not too bad. You gotta remember it is BB we're talking about here not drugstore so the price is justified!!!


I love these Art Sticks/pencils - and another thing, they market them as a 2 in 1 lip liner and lipstick. The top edge of the dome is supposed to be used first as a lip liner and the edge of the dome as a lipstick after which I think, having followed the tip is quite effective...and really suits my NC42 skintone!

Let me know if you've bought any and what colour....I will definitely buy more - I believe the range is pretty new so watch this space for hopefully more colours soon!!!

Ciao xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aah Mr Brown! Remember the love affair I started with him last year? These sound great, especially the sharpener that comes with! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my coral craze - think my nude loving days have taken a strong hold of me!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete