Wednesday 9 November 2016

The lameness of Maria B

Hi all

Long time no blog.

I have been quite busy lately, getting married and adapting to  married life and all the challenges it brings, and the challenges are aplenty.

I've upped my shopping with regards to asian clothes, it seems everything you wear is put under a microscope so it has to be perfect. Now for a girl who used to more or less wear pyjamas on weekends and basic wear on weekdays after work this is a task and a half.

I see what people mean when they say its better being single....SOMETIMES. Anyway I recently bought an outfit from the Maria B Pakistan website and received delivery of my purchase via the post 3-5 days later which was amazing!
However the clothes themselves which on the website appeared somewhat OK for home wear were horrendous when delivered. The black kameez was as described, however the main feature being the tulip shalwar was far from good. It was, I imagine once a black colour but because of exposure to too much sun or being left to rot in the warehouse had lost the colour and looked almost brown in light. So the two pieces didn't go together well at all.

Now when you've paid a fair bit of money on a brand you supposedly trust this is highly disappointing, I have emailed Maria B customer services but I'm not very hopeful I'll get a satisfactory response from them.

It is now 1 week since my email and still no response. I think we can safely say some Pakistani designers are ust after your money, customer service be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment